Real Estate Law – FLORIDA
Glenn Roy Law provides wise and responsive counsel to owners, developers, investors, lenders, borrowers, landlords, tenants and other real estate professionals, and contractors. Our extensive experience in acquisition, development, financing, leasing, allows us to quickly assess our clients’ needs and achieve their desired results in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
For many people, the purchase of a home or commercial property is the most significant investment they will ever make. If you are considering buying or selling residential or commercial real estate, it is in your best interest to review your plans and proposed contracts with an experienced real estate attorney.
If you are the subject of a residential or commercial mortgage foreclosure, call “Glenn” for immediate assistance and formulation of proper legal defenses and workouts through lender modification, association of qualified real estate professionals to negotiate short sales, deeds in lieu of foreclosure, and other settlement options in an effort to avoid deficiency judgments.
Mr. Roy has been a title closing agent for residential and commercial property for over thirty years. From drafting the purchase contracts to the issuance of the final title insurance policy after closing, Glenn Roy Law is a full service real estate closing and litigation law firm.
As a mortgage foreclosure and tax deed investor, and for his law clients, Attorney Roy, through some of his real estate entities and is law practice, has experienced and litigated a very wide variety of real property title and acquisition issues, including lien claim resolution, tax deed litigation and quiet title actions, code enforcement board issues, and protection of property issues such as boundary disputes.
- Zoning and Land Use Issues
- Drafting of Residential and Commercial
- Landlord Tenant Actions
- Buy/sell agreements
- Drafting and Review and Negotiation of Residential and Commercial Real Estate Contracts
- Residential and Commercial Closings
- Title insurance and Defense of Title Insurance Claims against other title companies.
- Mortgage and Lien Foreclosures
- Real estate litigation includes:
- Breach / Enforcement of Contracts
- Commission Disputes
- Construction Lien Litigation (Plaintiff and Defendant)
- TAX DEED Litigation
- Quiet Title Actions
- Landlord / Tenant (Evictions)
- Mortgage Foreclosure (Plaintiff and Defendant)